The Brit Company Health snd Safety.
Work Smarter and think safety first.
The Brit Company take Health and Safety very serious and we make sure that there is a plan on hand for each work order we do.
Protecting Our self / Our Customers / There Staff / There Customers and There Assets,
is what we have to think about all the time. From the simplest of tasks to the most complex.
We have minim requirements that we require on ALL work orders and then if the work requires it extra H&S practices will be added.
1) No work to be done on the shop floor when there are customers present. ( if this a emergency work order or the shop is open 24 hr then the work area Must be isolated from the customers and warning signs must be posted.
2) All ladder work must have 2 people 1 tech and 1 spotter.
3) Correct PPE must be worn at all times.
4) All techs must check in and out with the manager on duty as well as any IVR requirements.
5) All staff that are in the area where work is being done must be verbally told that maintenance / repairs are being carried out.